Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christian

Baby Christian is so ADORABLE! His mommy and auntie have been keeping my children since they were tiny babies and now Christian is like our little cousin! He is growing like a weed too! Here are his 6 month old pictures. Feel free to share!
Like us on Facebook
Twit with us on Twitter
Pin with us on Pinterest

Simple baby pictures
I just love a simple background, and also a furry white!
  
simple baby pictures
This is seriously the cutest smile I've seen in a long time. That is, until I see the next picture!

Simple baby pictures
This is one of my favorite pictures to do with babies. It's simple and adorable! I love the reflection because you get to see them twice!

Simple baby pictures
I cannot believe he's pulling up! These are only his 6 month old pictures!

Baby Tie
I am totally in LOVE with Christian in this baby tie and hat with the matching leggings.

Baby tie
It looks like he's saying STOP! Cute cute cute! I can't even handle it!

Crochet Cow Hat
Awww He will give cuddles for milk. So cute!
Family Picture Poses
What an adorable little family!
Family Picture Poses
Christmas Sled
Merry Christmas Little Reindeer!!!
Could that baby tie be any cuter on him!




No comments:

Post a Comment